February 22nd 2014: Tinney reads from A Thing Done at Mystery to Me bookstore, Madison WI.
February 2014: Cas O’Connor’s review of A Thing Done is published in Renaissance Magazine, issue 95.
December 21st 2013: A Thing Done is reviewed by Louise Rule on The Review Group.
December 12th 2013: Tinney is interviewed by Maria Grace on her blog, Random Bits of Fascination.
October 30th 2013: One of Tinney’s blogposts on what you may miss when reading on Kindle is referenced in the blog Paths to the Past.
September 8th 2013: Tinney is interviewed by Sandra Alvarez at medievalists.net, and talks about A Thing Done and her future work.
August 28th: A Thing Done is reviewed by Jeff Cotton at Fictional Cities website.
August 12th 2013: A Thing Done is reviewed by Mirella Sichirollo Patzer on her blog Great Historicals.
August 2 2013: Tinney is interviewed by David William Wilkins on his blog The Things that Catch my Eye.
August 1 2013: Following Erin’s review on July 25 2013 (see below), Erin has interviewed Tinney on her blog, Oh, for the hook of a book.
July 28 2013: A review of A Thing Done published by Sandra Alvarez at medievalists.net.
July 25 2013: A review of A Thing Done published in Erin Al-Mehairi’s blog, Oh, for the hook of a book.
June 21-23 2013: 5th North American Historical Novel Society Conference, St. Petersburg, FL. Tinney participated in a book signing.
May 1 2013: A review of A Thing Done published in Historical Novel Review.
March 4-25 2013: Goodreads Giveaway of three copies of A Thing Done.
March 1 2013: Elizabeth Caulfield Felt interviewed Tinney on her blog. Principal topic is A Thing Done.
February 27 2013: Judith Starkston has posted a review of A Thing Done at Poisoned Pen Blog.
January 29 2013: Fly High! interviewed Tinney, and posted an excerpt from A Thing Done.
January 14 – 25 2013: Virtual blog tour, arranged by Historical Fiction Virtual Book Tours. Individual events as follows:
- Monday, January 14: Review & Giveaway at Let Them Read Books. Author Interview & Giveaway at The Maiden’s Court.
- Tuesday, January 15: Review at Ageless Pages Reviews.
- Wednesday, January 16: Review & Giveaway at Broken Teepee.
- Thursday, January 17: Review at The Book Garden.
- Friday, January 18: Review at Confessions of an Avid Reader. Author Guest Post & Giveaway at A Bookish Libraria.
- Monday, January 21: Review & Giveaway at Peeking Between the Pages.
- Wednesday, January 23: Review & Giveaway at A Chick Who Reads.
- Thursday, January 24: Review at A Bookish Affair.
- Friday, January 25: Author Guest Post & Giveaway at A Bookish Affair.
December 14 2012: A guest post entitled “Sicilian Puppets, a Living Tradition” on Sandy Frykholm’s blog The Italian South.
Weekend of December 1 2012: Guest post on Royalty Free Fiction.
October 31 2012: A Thing Done (Kindle edition) becomes available through Amazon US and UK. Nook edition follows two days later.