June 21-23 2013: 5th North American Historical Novel Society Conference, St. Petersburg, FL.
March 4-25 2013: There will be a Goodreads Giveaway of five copies of A Thing Done. Click on the widget on my home page.
March 1 2013: There is an interview of me by Elizabeth Caulfield Felt posted on her blog. Principal topic is A Thing Done.
February 27 2013: Judith Starkston has posted a review of A Thing Done at Poisoned Pen.
January 31 and February 4 2013: Unusual Historicals will feature a Thing Done. On the first date an excerpt will be posted, and on the second date there will be a question and answer session. There will be a giveaway with these posts!
January 29 2013: I will give an Interview, and there will be an excerpt from A Thing Done, and also a Giveaway on Fly High!
January 14 – 25 2013: Virtual blog tour begins, arranged by Historical Fiction Virtual Book Tours. Individual events as follows:
- Monday, January 14: Review & Giveaway at Let Them Read Books. Author Interview & Giveaway at The Maiden’s Court.
- Tuesday, January 15: Review at Ageless Pages Reviews.
- Wednesday, January 16: Review & Giveaway at Broken Teepee.
- Thursday, January 17: Review at The Book Garden.
- Friday, January 18: Review at Confessions of an Avid Reader. Author Guest Post & Giveaway at A Bookish Libraria.
- Monday, January 21: Review & Giveaway at Peeking Between the Pages.
- Wednesday, January 23: Review & Giveaway at A Chick Who Reads.
- Thursday, January 24: Review at A Bookish Affair.
- Friday, January 25: Author Guest Post & Giveaway at A Bookish Affair.
December 14 2012: A guest post entitled “Sicilian Puppets, a Living Tradition” on Sandy Frykholm’s blog The Italian South.
Weekend of December 1 2012: Royalty Free Fiction has a post devoted to my book, A Thing Done, and describing why I wrote the book.
October 31 2012: A Thing Done (Kindle edition) becomes available through Amazon US and UK. Nook edition follows two days later.